Kralendijk – On March 8, the last voting passes were delivered. We delivered 97% of all voting passes. The remaining 3%, respectively 565 voting passes, were returned due to a wrong address or missing mailbox. If your voting pass did not arrive, it could be picked up on March 9.   For this purpose, the desk at Samenleving & Zorg, Kaya Neerlandia 41 (across from Civil Affairs) will be open on Thursday, March 9, Friday, March 10, and Monday, March 13, from 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. and Tuesday, March 14 from 8 a.m. – 12 noon. If your voting card is absent, you will be referred to Civil Affairs across the street, where you can request a replacement voting card at the information desk. The opening time of the Civil Affairs information desk is on the days mentioned above till 6 p.m.

Please note! Only voting passes not delivered due to a wrong address or missing mailbox can be picked up at the Samenleving & Zorg. Voting lost, or broken passes must be requested through Civil Affairs to issue a replacement voting pass.

The original voting pass expires with the handout of a replacement voting pass. Using the original voting pass after requesting a replacement voting pass is punishable. Any fraud with voting passes, proxies, or otherwise is punishable.